PGA member KLM Cargo has unveiled a new option for customers with the launch of active tracking devices on flights. This is important news for pharmaceutical logistics, meaning shipments can be tracked through the entire transport chain. For more information about taking advantage of this new option, visit the Air France KLM Martinair Cargo website
- Female Leaders in Pharma Logistics
- The European Falsified Medicines Directive took effect on 9 February 2019 – Yusen Logistics introduces serialization solutions.
- Rhenus air & ocean receives IATA CEIV Pharma Certification for life sciences and healthcare compliance
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo IATA CEIV Pharma re-certified
- Pharma introduces Generic Audits