CyberFreight Pharma Logistics has invested in a cleanroom (ISO 7) after recognising the need for a clean GMP compliant environment, allowing for drugs and raw materials for medicines to be inspected by customs in a responsible manner. With the new facilities, it will no longer be necessary to conduct a customs inspection with the importer or at an off-site cleanroom, which will streamline the process. The new CyberFreight Pharma Logistics premises will be operational from mid-November.
- Female Leaders in Pharma Logistics
- The European Falsified Medicines Directive took effect on 9 February 2019 – Yusen Logistics introduces serialization solutions.
- Rhenus air & ocean receives IATA CEIV Pharma Certification for life sciences and healthcare compliance
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo IATA CEIV Pharma re-certified
- Pharma introduces Generic Audits