CyberFreight Pharma Logistics has invested in a cleanroom (ISO 7) after recognising the need for a clean GMP compliant environment, allowing for drugs and raw materials for medicines to be inspected by customs in a responsible manner. With the new facilities, it will no longer be necessary to conduct a customs inspection with the importer or at an off-site cleanroom, which will streamline the process. The new CyberFreight Pharma Logistics premises will be operational from mid-November.
- Female Leaders in Pharma Logistics who manifest the industry at FlyPharma Conference
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo implementing a climate room at Schiphol
- Female Leaders in Pharma Logistics
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo wins award! – Best airline in Pharma
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo wins the Air Cargo Industry Achievement Award